- We assemble the product that you have ordered and wrap it in tissue paper, including a cleaning cloth for your use.
- We then place the item inside an organza gift bag so it is ready to be given as a gift.
- We carefully package each item within a bubble mailer and ship it to the address which you provide.
- If you wish to place an order for multiple items and wish for us to assemble them for you, simply send us a message saying which charms go into which locket and we will happily customize the items for you so they arrive ready to be given.
- We can also wrap the items using different coloured tissue and coordinating bags depending on the occasion or preferred colour.
- We understand accidents happen, and we strive to provide the best customer service possible. If you receive your item in a broken condition please contact us.
Caring for your locket properly is very important. We have compiled these helpful tips to ensure your new jewelry is kept in it's best condition.
- Keep in mind glass is breakable, be gentle with the lockets and avoid wearing them when doing physical labour. Be mindful with keychains.
- Use the polishing cloth to clean smudges and finger prints from the lockets, not water or any chemicals, they may harm your items.
- Remove items prior to showering or swimming as the condensation builds up inside the lockets and may wear the finishes, or may lubricate the twist locket threading and enable your locket to open.
- Note that we carry both "alloy" and "stainless steel" options in many items, we recommend stainless steel for sensitive skin types.